Sunday, January 16, 2011

god sent me XL

"Life knows no greater Joy than you will find in conversation and companionship with Me." Two Listeners

Every person is a clue in God's colossal quest
Every person has a story to sort out their mess

These poems are meant for God, and not for Thee
You sad, disallusioned atheist who used to be me

Thank you for waking me up each Night
Thank you for showing me the Way

Thank you for each breath as a prayer
Thank you for my old nay-sayer

Because part of the way is both/and/or
The option that's not an option/nor/

And if I hadn't had the angry, colossal doubt
Then I wouldn't have been God's poet and scout

Even as I write these words with Hand-guided pen
I wonder if You'll leave me alone with my Zen

But the East is only half God and I'd be sad
For Christ's sacrifice completes me, as much as my Dad

No comments: