Tuesday, December 28, 2010

More fun with "GSM"

"All down the ages men have been too eager to say what they thought about My Truth. Hear Me. Talk to Me. Reflect Me. I can explain to each heart." Two Listeners

Try this one:
Take every time someone says, "It"
and replace it with "God's energy"

He really gets it.
She's feeling it.
I want it.
Let's do it.
It got away from him.
You lost it.
Let's get it back.
Do you get it?

In that department, all future "God sent me" moments will be shortened to GSM.

Tonight, in an event I will only be able to explain after I am on the Daily Show with John Stewart, Bodhisatva and I and Natalie and Rhyana and Kima, the huskie and the air bender had a GSM.

PS: John Stewart, if you have started reading this blog, my email is jffrhowell184@gmail.com
My cell is 774-840-0289

PPS: This is really fun.

PPPS: Let me say how grateful I am to get it, when people say, "Every moment is sacred."

PPPPS: Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

No comments: