Thursday, December 30, 2010

Nothing is too big.

"Such wonderful things are coming to you. Joy, Peace, Happiness, Laughter. Claim big, really big things. Remember nothing is too big."

Bodhisatva: Thank you for helping me with John which you did by not helping with John.

To John Prendergast: the key with Sudan is to remember "what you can not have by force, you may receive as a gift." You must teach the world to love Omar Al-Bashir as much as it loves Barack Obama. Remember our nation is founded on genocide, and yet our leading genocidaires are on our currency and engraved in mountainsides. The answer is LOVE.
As it says in the Tao Te Ching, "When I fight, we lose. When I cooperate, we win." (Wayne Dyer interpretation)

For the record, I went to P-town yesterday looking for Natalie's mom. I called the number that Bodhi gave me, a man answered and said there was no Natalie there. He said I had the wrong number. So it's up to Bodhisatva to continue that quest.

Also for the record, I saw Gabriel 2x in P-town. I saw Michael and James and Julia and Paul and everything was all right. Everything was in God's hands. On God's time.

I think I will see Gabriel again. Dad is with Michael and James. Saints.

I'm still waiting for John that I was waiting for in 2004 but John never showed. 3 cops named John did come, but not one of them was the right John. I need to see John. Please call.

Thank you. I live in God's abundance. Thank you God.

No comments: